A whiter smile is on everyone’s to-do list, but many patients who try over-the-counter whitening strips and toothpaste are still unhappy with the results. Instead, Dr. Ann Kelley of Kingsgate Dental encourages patients to consider the advantages of professional teeth whitening services. Kirkland, WA area patients will find that the take-home whitening kits available at Kingsgate Dental will provide them with the results they desire in a shorter period than anything available on the market today.
Why professional teeth whitening?
There are many reasons why patients will choose to move
forward with professional whitening solutions with Dr. Ann Kelley:
- Professional whitening products are much more concentrated in active ingredients since they are only available from dental practices.
- The whitening trays made for these at-home whitening kits are made using impressions of the patient’s upper and lower dental arch to offer a customized fit and proper functionality.
- Whitening trays used with our carbamide peroxide ingredients allows patients to brighten the teeth up to eight shades whiter within just a few weeks.
- The at-home whitening kits allow patients more control over their whitening experience, and more bleaching gel can be obtained at the dental office to continually brighten the teeth and touch-up results over time.
- Whitening with professional-grade products is a smart investment, though it can cost more than over-the-counter options. It is a wise choice for patients who want noticeable results in a shorter period.
Want a Beautiful Smile?…
Call now for your relaxed, complimentary consultation!
Who is a candidate for teeth whitening?
Any patient who does not have dental restorations in their smile will be a good fit for professional teeth whitening. This can be determined during an initial evaluation and consultation appointment with Dr. Ann Kelley of Kirkland, WA.
Call Kingsgate Dental to discuss the advantages of
professional teeth whitening services.
If you are considering professional-grade teeth whitening products “near me” in the community of Kirkland, WA, we welcome you to book a consultation with Dr. Ann Kelley by calling (425) 385-0080. Her practice is located at 12308 NE 144th Street and accepts new patients ready for general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry solutions all under one roof.
Ann Kelley, DDS
Dr. Ann Kelley
is a graduate of the Creighton University School of Dentistry in Omaha, Nebraska. She highly values the comfort of her patients, and places the needs of the patient above her convenience. Her dental clinic is built to bring the best and most comfortable dental experience to all her patients. She builds relationships with her patients based on trust and always acts to safeguard this trust.
Share this Article