Whether you’ve lost one, several, or a whole row of teeth, you’ll feel the effects on your smile and oral health. The loss of multiple teeth can ruin your smile and lower your self-image, making you self-conscious about smiling in professional or social settings. Teeth implants offer a permanent means of resolving lost teeth issues. At Kingsgate Dental, Dr. Ann Kelley provides dental implant treatment for residents of Kirkland, Washington, and neighboring communities.
Reasons to Consider Dental Implants
Dental implants offer a long-term solution for replacing one, several, or an entire row or arch of missing teeth. Although the process takes months to complete, the results are permanent, leaving you with robust, stable, natural-looking replacement teeth. If you’re missing teeth due to decay or injury, here are a few reasons to consider restoring them with dental implants:
- Implants offer the same stability as natural teeth as the titanium base is embedded into your jaw and assimilated into your bone system.
- Implant crowns closely resemble the color and shape of your natural teeth to give you a natural-looking smile.
- Implants function like natural teeth, restoring your ability to eat the foods you like and speak clearly.
- Implants keep your teeth from shifting and becoming crooked. This helps maintain your bite and makes your teeth easier to clean.
- Implants are permanent tooth replacement structures that can provide you with a lifetime of quality use.
- Teeth implants are impervious to decay, so you don’t have to worry about them getting cavities.
- The titanium base of an implant acts like a tooth root to prevent bone loss, which can keep your jaw and cheeks from sagging due to missing teeth.
Want a Beautiful Smile?…
Call now for your relaxed, complimentary consultation!
Are You a Candidate for Implants Near Me?
An evaluation from Dr. Ann Kelley from Kingsgate Dental can determine if you’re a good candidate for dental implant treatment. Implants restore your smile and restore your quality of life by giving you strong, healthy, functional prosthetic teeth.
To learn more about our implant treatment, contact Kingsgate Dental in Kirkland, Washington, at (425) 385-0080.
Ann Kelley, DDS
Dr. Ann Kelley
is a graduate of the Creighton University School of Dentistry in Omaha, Nebraska. She highly values the comfort of her patients, and places the needs of the patient above her convenience. Her dental clinic is built to bring the best and most comfortable dental experience to all her patients. She builds relationships with her patients based on trust and always acts to safeguard this trust.
Share this Article