We will be resuming regular dental practices with extra COVID-19 precautions to enhance the safety of our patients & staff.
We take the health and safety of our patients and staff seriously. Our Airpura air filter removes 99% of toxins from the air. Removal of mold, viruses and bacteria at 99.97%.
The doctor and staff wear face shields and other PPEs during treatments. These are some measures we have implemented to make our office safer for all.
- If you have a MASK, please wear it for your dental appointment.
- Please park in the parking spaces directly in front of the building, so that we can easily find you.
- Please call the office at 425-821-9191 to check-in and let us know you are here. Please call us before your appointment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if there are any updates to your insurance information, address, or phone number changes.
- All patients will have to wait in their cars and someone will be out to greet you and walk you into the office. The sitting area at the front desk will be CLOSED.
- Your temperature will be taken while you are in your car with a no-touch thermometer and you will be asked to sanitize your hands at the front door.
- Only patients with scheduled appointments will be allowed into the Office and the back rooms, no other people including kids will be allowed in. If someone comes with you to your appointment they must wait in their cars, kids included.
- We will make payments with your credit cards over the phone to minimize contact with pens and credit card machines.
- It is important that you complete the following COVID-19 specific disclosure form prior to your appointment.
Dr. Ann Kelley