Cosmetic dentistry in Kirkland, WA lets you smile more
If you have yellowed, decayed, or damaged teeth, you probably avoid smiling and miss out on some amazing benefits. A little cosmetic dentistry from Dr. Ann Kelley at Kingsgate Dental in Kirkland, WA can make a big difference in how you feel about smiling.
Studies show that smiling has these positive effects on life:
- Improves mood by releasing feel-good endorphins – a “runners high” without breaking a sweat.
- Decreases stress and lessens anxiety. Smiling lowers heart rate.
- Boosts your immune system. Smiling and laughing stimulates white blood cell production to fight infection and illness.
- Smiles spread – clinically. Seeing someone smiling activates part of your brain that controls facial movement and causes you to smile back.
- A smile makes you appear more attractive and approachable to others. You will be perceived as personable and empathetic. Without saying a word, a smile tells people that you want to talk and interact.
- A natural smile adds to your trustworthiness and credibility. It is an effective leadership technique.
- Smiling helps you feel more comfortable in new or awkward situations.
Achieving a smile-worthy mouth
At Kingsgate Dental, there is no one-size-fits-all cosmetic dental solution. Dr. Kelley takes plenty of time to understand what you like about your smile and what concerns you have. Together, you create a customized treatment plan that fits your schedule, budget, and most importantly, your smile. It may be as simple as an at-home teeth whitening kit for dazzling results with low risk of sensitivity. Or your situation may call for a comprehensive approach with tooth colored fillings, dental bonding, and lustrous porcelain crowns.
While some treatments are done solely for aesthetic improvement, in Dr. Kelly’s artistic hands, appearance is a consideration with every procedure. She uses restorative and cosmetic dentistry to help patients in the Kirkland, WA area enjoy smiling again.