Kirkland family dentistry practice discusses the importance of dental health and wellness
Kingsgate Dental is a practice in the Kirkland, WA area that offers a variety of procedures under the care and attention of Dr. Ann Kelley. Patients who visit her practice for improved dental health and wellness will have access to many treatments options to achieve a beautiful, healthy smile for life. Her practice has helped patients as young as twelve months get the dental assistance needed. When parents are seeking a family dentistry practice that can help everyone in the household, they are welcome to learn about the advantages of working with the team at Kingsgate Dental.
While there are dentists specifically for children, it is a wonderful idea to work with a dentist who can see everyone in the family under one roof. This allows one office to have the knowledge of the entire family’s dental history, while also providing continued care long after children become teenagers and adults. Dr. Ann Kelley of Kingsgate Dental assists generations of family members seeking quality, comprehensive dental care solutions.
Improving dental health and wellness
The foundation of improved oral health and wellness is preventative care. Many dental problems can be completely avoided with preventative treatments. For children, this may include dental sealants and fluoride treatments to protect the tooth enamel from disease and decay. It may also include routine x-rays, examinations, and cleanings to ensure the smile is at its best. Recall appointments should be booked for every six months, allowing the dentist to assess the smile’s health and address any problems as soon as possible for successful intervention.
What treatments are available for families at Kingsgate Dental?
Families can enjoy the following services at our practice:
- Family dentistry – patients of all ages can be seen in our facility, from the youngest child to the eldest senior! We have years of experience in assisting generations of family members seeking better oral health and wellness.
- Cosmetic dentistry – addressing imperfections of the smile to achieve a more aesthetic appearance is the goal of cosmetic dental work.
- Dental crowns – covering teeth that have been weakened or damaged with dental crowns is a routine procedure.
- Dental bridges – replacing one or more teeth in a row can be achieved with the fabrication and placement of dental bridges, which are quality ceramic restorations that include false teeth and crowns that anchor the restoration in place within the dental arch.
- Dentures – full and partial dentures are available for patients at Kingsgate Dental, giving patients an economical, removable solution for their smiles.
- Sports/mouth guards – protecting the smile during high impact sports and during the night to reduce the consequences of bruxism can be achieved with the use of sports and mouth guards available at our practice.
- Teeth whitening – over-the-counter products often fail to provide the results patients are interested in achieving when considering bleaching options for a brighter, whiter smile! Professional results require professional treatments, which are readily available in our practice.
- Periodontics – when gum disease develops, it is important for patients to seek treatment for periodontal disease as soon as possible to reverse the condition and keep the smile healthy.
- Temporomandibular disorder – patients who have issues with their TMJ may be diagnosed with TMD and can benefit from oral appliance therapy to reduce pain and discomfort associated with this condition.
- Mercury-free dentistry – eliminating the use of silver amalgam fillings in our practice is key to reducing exposure to harmful elements, while also providing replacements for these types of fillings with safer materials such as composite resin bonding.
Schedule your visit with our staff today by placing a call for an upcoming appointment
If you are on the search for a family dentistry practice that can assist everyone in your household with their oral health concerns, we encourage you to take the time to book an appointment with our staff at Kingsgate Dental. Dr. Ann Kelley and her team of professionals are here to work with you to determine what can be done in terms of general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry needs. Call today at (425) 385-0080 and schedule a visit at 12308 NE 144th Street in Kirkland, WA.