Dentist near me in Kirkland offers variety of services
At Kingsgate Dental, patients who are seeking a dentist “near me” in Kirkland, WA are welcome to visit Dr. Ann Kelley. Her practice offers a range of dental solutions, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Family dentistry – our practice accepts patients of all ages and stages, from the youngest children to the eldest senior citizen! Generations of family members can seek treatment with the team of Kingsgate Dental.
- Cosmetic dentistry – cosmetic dentistry focuses on the appearance of the smile and provides specific procedures used to enhance the teeth and gums.
- Crowns and bridges – crowns and bridges are two restorations commonly used in repairing the smile, and are fabricated from porcelain to blend in with the existing teeth.
- Implants – dental implants are the gold standard in replacing missing teeth, and can provide patients with a permanent solution to tooth loss which can affect the health, functionality, and appearance of the smile.
- Mouth Guards – protecting the smile during sports and other high-impact activities is a smart move to maintain a beautiful, healthy smile!
- Teeth whitening – brightening the smile can be achieved easily with professional-grade products and materials which can enhance the appearance of natural tooth enamel.
- Periodontal disease – prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease is available with Dr. Ann Kelley, and can provide patients with effective solutions.
- TMJ – this condition can be treated with the use of oral appliance therapy
- Mercury free dentistry – our team provides the care and attention patients are seeking for their smile when considering holistic solutions, avoiding the use of mercury, and providing silver amalgam filling removal.
Schedule an appointment today!
If you want to discuss the benefits of general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry with a professional, contact Dr. Ann Kelley of Kingsgate Dental. Call (425) 385-0080 or visit 12308 NE 144th Street in Kirkland, WA.